!- loading remotely to avoid jquery 3.0+ props bug -->
So, what's the plan? Change and unpredictability are the only constants for the data driven advertising market in 2023. So what ID solutions are media buyers committing to in the face of browser revisions and looming regulations? How are they using the new generation of Retail Media Networks and ad-supported CTV as each builds even more walled gardens? How are they reconciling their incompatibilities and measuring consistently? How are they addressing brand erosion and clutter with upper-funnel investment that drives performance as well? And how are they meeting consumer and marketer expectations for more personalized, relevant digital experiences at all touchpoints?
So, what's the plan?
We will explore:
- Which ID solutions are buyers buying?
- Navigating Retail Media Networks
- Measuring across CTV/OTT platforms
- Personalizing the Programmatic ad experience
- Building the better first-party data strategy
- Making programmatic OOH work
At the summer Data and Programmatic Insider Summit, we ask some of the biggest media buyers and planners to show their work and share their plans. Through the Insider Summit recipe of case studies, purpose-driven discussions, and open roundtables, we surface the strategies and tactics marketers are putting in place now to future-proof their digital ad plans.
Conference Content Programmer
Steve Smith,Editorial Director, Events, MediaPost
For brand marketer VIP pass inquiriesplease contact Kevin Massa email@example.com
Previous Data & Programmatic Insider Summit Attendees
Reasons and Benefits of Attending
- Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Industry
- Morning Sessions – a marketers & buyers-only agenda of peers sharing with peers their best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
- Noon Roundtables – open, off the record, discussions of the morning's topics and how they relate to marketers' own business and experience.
- Afternoon Activities allow attendees to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings while forming relationships that last well beyond the conference
- Cocktails and evening dinners bring the group together over casual conversations and delicious meals
- Add to the narrative to drive your channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns within your company and the industry
- Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quiet office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
- Congenial, relaxed experience. Attendees are working together to move the industry forward
- Enhance yourdigital marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
- Morning Sessions- a marketers-only agenda of peers sharing with peers their best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
- Noon Roundtables- open, off the record, discussions of the morning’s topics and how they relate to marketers’ own business and experience.
- Afternoon Activities- allow attendees to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings while forming relationships that last well beyond the conference
- Cocktails and evening dinners- bring the group together over casual conversations and delicious meals
Register for this event
Register NowActivities Signup FormAdd to my calendar
Receive updates about this event:
You are subscribed.
The MediaPost programming committee is hard at work on the newest agenda for the Summit!
MediaPost Summits feature mornings that include Keynotes, Case Studies, and Panels that feature the top minds in the industry. The afternoons are a selection of activities that allow for the attendees it network over exciting outings. The evenings bring the group back together for cocktails and unforgettable dinner experiences. The most up to date theme of the conference can be found on the homepage of the event.
Please check back often for real-time updates on session details and speaker line-up. Meanwhile please take a look at the agenda from the previous event.
We're working on finding the best speakers for this event. If you think you'd be a good fit, please submit a speaker proposal using the link below.
Speaker Proposal Form
What people are saying about this event
"MediaPost's Summits are a great opportunity to meet industry experts and learn about the movement in the digital space. I returned from the 3 days with a plethora of new contacts. It was the perfect environment to learn and network."
- Megan Goett, Vice President, JP Morgan Asset Management
"The Summit's mixed format of panels, speakers, and roundtable discussions kept the audience lively and engaged. Participants were also friendly and most importantly, knowledgeable. Very well done!"
- Patricia Morrow, Project Manager, Bacardi
"I've been to many conferences over the years but really appreciated the size and scale of these Summits. When you don't have to deliver a message to the masses it makes it much easier to dive in and have a real discourse about what's important with other industry experts. A very well-done event series."
- Jeff Day, VP Search Marketing, Barnes & Noble
"The perfect mix of retailers, agencies and vendors to generate a lot of ideas and gain a better understanding of the role social media plays in business today. I look forward to attending again next year! "
- Carri Lukasik, Marketing Manager, The Walt Disney Company
"The atmosphere is incredible. I was surrounded by some of the smartest people in the industry and I had a chance to network and talk to everyone."
- David Goldman, Senior Marketing Specialist, MRM Worldwide
"This Summit was one of the most inspiring and insightful events I've ever attended. So many great industry minds all in one cozy lodge. I brought back a wealth of practical and actionable learnings that I'm already putting to great use. I can't wait to attend again."
- Wayne Miller, Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Zumba Fitness
"This Summit is one of the best conferences I've attended. The intimate setting allows great conversation with peers and I love all the gold nuggets I pick up from the sessions... nuggets of opportunity that are leveraged to improve the marketing efforts for FedEx."
- Andrew Bailey, Senior Marketing Specialist, FedEx
Brand Marketer Program
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers and Agency Executives who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Programmatic strategy and budget at a major consumerbrand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Real Time Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving Programmatic Buying forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience.
* Enhance your marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at theconference venue for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dolphin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
"The speakers, panels and roundtables at the Summit were informative. What a great group of people! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Looking forward to the next one!"
Lisa Anderson, Email Strategy Manager, AstraZeneca
"The intimacy and knowledge sharing during Media Post Summits amazes me. I very much appreciate the time dedicated to the subject and that we tackle the topics from various viewpoints. This is time well spent!"
Carol Wolowic, Manager, Media, Panera Bread
"A fantastic event for learning and sharing with thought leaders. Gave an outstanding forward look into the world of brand experience management."
Thomas Panchak, Sr. Director, Digital Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
Thank you! We will review your application shortly.
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at email@example.com.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at email@example.com.
MediaPost strives for excellence in its coverage of media, marketing and advertising. Our mission is to critically engage key questions for brand marketers, media buyers, sellers and emerging platforms. We choose speakers exclusively for their ability to bring perspective and insight to our stage. All conferences are programmed by proven, expert, unbiased journalists. MediaPost has never and will never engage in "pay to play" conferencing.